LMGC Guest Design Team Call
This call has ended and we've already picked the Design Team! Please meet the ladies here
Calling all card-makers who want to share their passion and inspire others to unleash their creativity! We need you!
DT Term: Three (3) months (June to August 2012) with possibility of renewal/extensionResponsibilities:
- Submit at least 2 handmade greeting cards per month. Each card must come with a detailed list of materials used and comprehensive step-by-step instructions on how to make the card with some in-process photos (see here for an example). All you need to do is provide the tutorial and the photos through email. We'll take care of the layout and positioning of photos. :)
All projects are due on the 30th of the prior month. For example, if the projects are for the month of June, they must be submitted on or before May 30th.
You will be given a theme for each month (e.g. birthday, love, thank you) along with other instructions for your posts.
- Post photos of projects on your personal blog and on our official FB page with a link to Let’s Make Greeting Cards for the tutorial. Under no instance shall the tutorial be posted on your personal blog or anywhere else.
- Spread the word about free card ideas and printables at Lets-Make-Greeting-Cards.com in forums and communities!
- A passion for creating greeting cards!
- The basic skills to take great photos and compose comprehensive tutorials.
- A personal blog where you share your projects and thoughts.
- The time and commitment to do the tasks asked of you.
Design team experience is NOT
necessary. Newbies are welcome to apply!
- A welcome pack of crafting goodies!ECHO PARK THIS & THAT FULL COLLECTION KIT
(Cardstock sheets, Sticker Sheet and Alpha Sheet!)
SCENIC ROUTE SURPRISE MEGA PACK
(Cardstock sheets, Die-cuts, Alphas and Clear Stamps!)
- A personal page at Lets-Make-Greeting-Cards.com with your photo, bio and a link to your own blog or website.
- A cute Design Team button for your blog!
- An opportunity to showcase your work, expertise and talent to a wider audience. (Lets-Make-Greeting-Cards.com receives around 500-800 pageviews per day!)
- An opportunity to share your passion, inspire others and encourage them to try the wonderful art of card-making.
- Create a Mother’s Day Card (please don’t forget to take at least 3 in-process photos and at least 1 photo of the final/finished card). Open a new word document and compose a tutorial for it along with a detailed list of materials used.
- Email the document to rezzhelle(at)yahoo(dot)com, attach the photos and provide us with the following:
- A brief description about yourself, your paper crafting experience and your personal style
- A link to your blog
- Past and current DT Positions held (if any but not required)
All applications must be in by May 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Chosen team members will be contacted on or before May 13, 2012. If we pick you as part of our Design Team, your Mother’s Day card and tutorial will be your featured post when we officially announce the Team on May 15, 2012. We will make very minor modifications to your post in order to maximize its potential to be found in search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing).
Please DO NOT post the tutorial or any part of it on your own blog or anywhere else. It must be exclusively for Let’s Make Greeting Cards in order to avoid being kicked or penalized *gasp* by Google for “copied” content.
Please only apply if you have the desire and time to fully commit. For serious applicants only please.
Thank you and hope to have you in LMGC's first ever Guest Design Team! It's gonna be legendary! ;)
Back to Let's Make Greeting Cards Homepage