XOXO Love Bear
by Mai Garcia
This card is ideal for little girls.
- black card stock (for an A2 card)
- white card stock
- pink card stock
- alphabet and heart stamps
- black and pink ink pads
- die cut (Sizzlit Baby Bears set)
- Score your white cardstock in half to make a square card that measures 4.6in x 4.6in
- For the bear, run a pink and white card stock on your die-cutting machine. Assemble as shown.
- Next, cut a pink card stock that will serve as the border of your white card stock. Now, cut the white card stock, and it should be slightly small than the pink one.
- Round the corners of the two papers.
- Stamp “XOXO” and a heart on the white card stock using black ink. I also added some small hearts in pink ink.
- Adhere both on the upper part of the card.
- When done, adhere the bear. Slightly overlap the bear on the pink and white card stock for continuity.
You now have a fun and playful card. ;)
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.