by Mai Garcia
- wedding patterned paper from Making Memories
- monogram and I-love-you stamps
- Adhere the patterned paper on the cardstock. Patterned papers are very useful as you won’t need to decorate your card that much anymore. Here, I chose a ‘bride-groom’ theme, so this could work as a ‘best wishes’ card.
- Adhere a gold ribbon at the lower portion of the card.
- On a paper with similar pattern, stamp a monogram frame. Inside, stamp your sentiment – in this case, it’s “I love you”. Use black ink to override the patterned paper.
- Cut along the monogram frame.
- Finally, adhere it onto the ribbon.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.