by Mai Garcia
- Red cardstock
- Red and cream-colored ribbons
- Pearl Brad
- Score the red cardstock depending on the card size you desire.
- Adhere the lace across the front part. And then on top of that, adhere some more lace to make the look symmetric.
- Then, where the laces overlap, adhere a cream colored ribbon.
- Make a bow with a red ribbon and secure it with a red pearl brad for color coordination.
- Adhere the bow to the cream ribbon.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.