Easy to Make Anniversary Card
Make your anniversary unforgettable with this easy to make anniversary card specially crafted for your loved one! We've asked DT Member April to show you how to make a gorgeous, shabby chic card for your special day..
Happy Anniversary, My Love
By April San Pedro
Materials you'll need:
Hello there... I'm glad you could drop by at Let's Make Greeting Cards! I'm here to show you a tutorial for an easy to make anniversary card with a secret note. Follow the steps below to find out how to make this simple card.
- 8x6in white cardstock
- K&Company pocket and boxes collection
- K&Company Die-cut Mat pad
- Doily paper
- Twine and Heart Charm
- Bonefolder, Scissors, Cutter and Cutting mat
- Gather all the materials you'll need for this project.
- Using a white cardstock, cut a 8x6in and fold it into half, making a 4x6in card base. Then choose a template from the die-cut mat collection of K&Company and cut this template into half.
- Glue the half template on the left side of the card.
- Then add the doily paper on top of the first die-cut template. You can leave the other half of the doily paper glued at the back to give more texture on the back side of your card.
- Now that you have your templates placed on the card, add a twine and ribbon a heart charm with it. Then glue it all together on the lower side of the card.
- Now for the pocket of your secret note. I used a ready cut template from K&Company pocket and boxes collection and simply glued it on the right side of the card. Also glue the flap of the envelope on the right side. This will leave the pocket open for the tag.
- Add 5 buttons on the lower right side and on the envelope as an embellishment to your card.
- Now, write a sweet note on a tag. To add more suspense, write a "Pull Me" text on the open side of the tag. Then your sweet note covered by the pocket.
- And here's your anniversary card with a secret note inside the pocket. You can add more tags inside and write more notes on it.Thanks for visiting today! Don't forget to check out other card ideas we have for another easy to make anniversary card idea! :)
More Wedding Anniversary Cards
Let's Make Greeting Cards Homepage