Kids Birthday Cards to Make
On this page we'll be showing you one of our fun and easy kids birthday cards to make! Sit back and relax while our DT Member Dottie gives you a step by step tutorial on how to make it along with some tips and techniques!
Robots Birthday Card
By Dottie Seubert
The Products I used:
Hi there! It’s me, Dottie, and today, I’ll be teaching you how to make one of our kids birthday cards! This is very fun and easy to make and you can absolutely use whatever supplies you already have. This card is for a boy so I used a theme that my little recipient would definitely love: robots! :)
Card Size: 6" X 4 1/2"
- Teal and green card stock by STAMPIN' UP!
- Printed Open stock paper I got from Michael's (Robots)
- Martha Stewart Bakers Twine ( Green and White)
- Glue stick by Scotch
- POP-UP'S by Recollections
- I used the lime green cardstock for the base of the card.
- I then cut my papers to size and started to layer them.
- First I glued the teal cardstock to the green and then glued the printed on to the teal.
- I cut out a green 3" X 2" tag for my sentiment.
- Using my Friends and Family clear stamp, I stamped the label using my STAMPIN' UP! Orange Pad.
- I added my pop ups on the back of the label and adhered it to the right side of the card .
- Lastly, I added my Martha Stewart Bakers twine across the top of the card and on the label.
I hope you enjoyed making one of our birthday cards with me! Visit our main page on making birthday cards
for more inspiration!
More Kids Birthday Cards Ideas
Let's Make Greeting Cards Homepage