by Mai Garcia
- 4 different but coordinating patterned papers
- Heart puncher
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Punch 5 hearts from each patterned paper, giving you 20 hearts in all.
- Using a pencil and a ruler, draw a line on the black card stock where you will glue the hearts.
- I did a vertical pattern – Paste the hearts of the same design vertically. (You can always do a horizontal or diagonal pattern, though.)
- Do this until you filled in the black cardstock.
- Adhere the black cardstock onto a white cardstock.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.