Gold Love Window Card
by Mai Garcia
- Gold Foil (got mine from the wrapper of Ferrero Rocher chocolates!)
- Embossing Folder (love)
- Red Cardstock
- Score the red cardstock in half.
- Put the gold foil inside your embossing folder. You don't even need a machine for this! I was surprised that when I put the foil in, the LOVE word automatically embossed. :D Saved me a few minutes!
- Place the gold foil in front of the red card stock then trace it with a pencil. Make sure that it is exact.
- Cut along the lines you drew. You should now have a window.
- Glue the gold foil inside the card in such a way that it will be seen when you close the card.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.