Flip-It Vday Card
by Mai Garcia
- Pink, yellow, and white card stocks
- Heart stamps
- Pink and red ink pads
- Score the pink and yellow papers into four equal parts (as shown in 2nd photo).
- Unfold. You now have 1, 2, 3, 4 parts.
- Put the two papers back to back, in such a way that the scored lines between 2 and 3 are far from each other.
- Glue together the 1’s of the two papers. Also glue the 4’s.
- Cut a rectangle from white card stock. The rectangle should be smaller than the two other papers.
- Draw a vertical line at the center of the back of the white card stock.
- This vertical line will be aligned with the scored line between 1 and 2. Glue the left side of the white card stock onto the pink card.
- Now, use the glued part of the white card stock as your mark in cutting the half of the rectangle.
- The paper should now look like this when closed and opened. The white card stock should flip whenever you open or close it.
- Stamp hearts all over the white card stock. I used varying shades of pink and red.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.