Couples’ Shirts Card
by Mai Garcia
Here’s my take on the popular couples’ shirts. In cards. ;)
- Pink patterned card stock
- Black and white card stocks
- Mini wooden clips
- Pink paper cord
- Alphabet stamps
- For the shirts, I drew a “shirt” on the black card stock, and a “blouse” on the white card stock. Then, I cut them out.
- I stamped “hers” on the black shirt, in reference to the girl “having” him, and “his” on the blouse.
- The paper cord serves as the clothes line. I made sure it’s dangling, then I put a clear tape inside the card to keep the cord secured.
- Lastly, I got the wooden clips and literally hang the shirt and the blouse in place.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.