Blue Valentine's Card
by Mandi H.
Brother's Valentine's Card
For whom did you make it?
I made this for my brother.What tools and supplies did you use?
How did you make it?
- Kraft cardstock (the Paper Studio)
- Purple diamond paper - Lady Couture)
- Teal cardstock and glitter cardstock - The Good Life (Die Cuts With a View)
- Honeycomb pattern paper (American Crafts)
- Heart die cut from George and basic shapes cartridge (Cricut)
- Baker's twine (My Mind's Eye)
- Stickers (EK Success)
Can you tell us more about you?
- Make card form kraft paper.
- Adhere teal and honeycomb papers.
- Cut teal papers into strips and cover hear.
- Cut purple diamond strip.
- Adhere the strip, heart , twine and stickers to card.
I have always loved to craft with paper. I have been doing this all my life. I first started doing cards but now I also scrapbook. Besides paper crafts, I also sew, cook, bake, and do yarn work and many more other things.
Where can we see more of your works?
You can find more of my projects at my blog, Kraze of MJ
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.