LOVE n HEART Card
by Kathleen B. Hernandez
Love n Heart Handmade Card
Valentine’s Day is always associated with hearts and roses. Thus for this card, I accumulated and collected all the heart designs I could find in my stash and at the bookstore. It’s saying, “Have a Happy Hearts Day or Month!”SUPPLIES:
- Cardstock: Star Paper Corp.
- Cut-outs: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
- Heart Die Cut: National Bookstore
- Glitter Glue: Leeho
- Adhere your heart die cut on center of your card.
- Since the heart die cut is in plain red color, adhere a printed heart cut-out which is smaller in size at the center of the die cut.
- Then, adhere the “LOVE” cut-out at the center of this 2nd heart.
- Apply glitter glue of different colors on the plain heart die cut and the “LOVE” cut-out, outlining the edges of the said items.
- Position a heart border strip on top of the die cut or on the top part of your card.
- And position an “ARROW” cut-out on the lower left portion of your card. While, the (2) heart cut-outs on the lower right portion of your card.
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.