by Mai Garcia
- pink patterned card stock for base (8.5in x 6.5in)
- white card stock (4in x 4in)
- striped patterned papers (2in x 4in)
- chipboard décor (LOVE)
- pink ribbon (5in. long)
- embossing folder (Sizzix “Crush on You”)
- pink ink pad
- Emboss the white card stock with a Valentine theme – hearts and flowers, for mine.
- Ink the edges of the white card stock with pink ink to coordinate with the pink base card.
- Adhere the white card stock on the base card.
- Overlapping the white card stock, adhere the striped patterned paper at the lower part of the card.
- Where the two cards meet/overlap, adhere a pink ribbon. Tuck the ends of the ribbon neatly at the back and inside of the card.
- Add the chipboard with sentiment – LOVE to give a finishing touch.
More projects on my blog, Publicly Private
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.