Easy Mass Valentine's Card
by Stephanie White
My husband, daughter, and I moved to Colorado a short time ago after living in Georgia our whole lives. I've been sending a lot of cards back home to Georgia, because I want my friends and family to know that I am always thinking about them. I came up with this card because it is easy to make and duplicate and because the sentiment is so true. Enjoy.
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut and emboss white panel.
- Die cut heart.
- Punch puzzle piece from heart and adhere heart to embossed white panel. (Make sure you keep the punched out puzzle piece)
- Stamp "Happy Valentine's Day" on bottom of white panel where embossing folder did not reach.
- Adhere white panel to front of card.
- Print inside sentiment and adhere punched puzzle piece above sentiment. (I used glue dots, but foam tape would be cute, too!)
- Adhere inside sentiment panel to card.
- Decorate the envelop with heart stamps/stickers.
- Mail to your family and friends to let them know you love them.
To save paper, you could just make this a front and back Valentine!
Final Size: 5 x 7Tools and Supplies Used:
- Embossing folder: The Paper Studio doodle hearts
- Die: Provo Craft Cricut Cartridge Accent Essentials
- Paper punch: Punch Bunch
- Stamp: Craft Smart
- Adhesives: Glue Dots, Scotch Advanced Tape Runner
I am working on a blog that will be at stephysays.com. It's not up yet, but keep checking back!
Click here to post comments
Return to In the Mood for Love: Romance Cards Contest 2012.